Getting things started - Posted by Steve Mount
OK, let's get things started here. Then I have to go to bed. I am on Right Coast time, after all.
Most recently read books:
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown (Yes, I just now read it, so sue me)
Adrift: Seventy-six Days Lost at Sea by Steven Callahan
The American Constitution: A Biography by Akhil Reed Amar
Current book:
The Cosmic Landscape: String Theory and the Illusion of Intelligent Design by Leonard Susskind
Most recently purchased (yes, purchased!) music:
Alice Peacock - Alice Peacock
Lucy Woodward - While You Can
Jason Mraz - Mr. AZ
t.A.T.u. - Dangerous and Moving
Brie Larson - Finally out of P.E.
Fleetwood Mac - Greatest Hits
Prince - 3121
Most recently watched TV: Numb3rs (or is it OK to just call it "Numbers"?)
What's going on next week: Vacation! We're taking the kids to Lake George to go to an indoor water park (yes, up here it gets cold enough that we put water parks inside). Look here: Six Flags Great Escape Lodge
What I ate in California: James, Robert, and I tried to eat only at places we don't have here. We almost succeeded. We ate at Denny's once (because it was late and everything else was closed) and they (but not me!) ate at McDonald's once. I had donuts at Master Donuts (nee Winchells). We ate at Jack in the Box (once for lunch, once for breakfast), Rally Burger (fancy meeting you here, Rick and Philip!), Red Robin, Fuddrucker's, and IHOP. Additionally, I ate at two other places I don't get to eat at here: Kristin's place (great turkey!) and Pam's house (great steak - go Tabitha!). I did eat at McD's in the airport in San Diego, but that doesn't count because I say so.
Other news: I'm still waiting for my scooter to arrive "in the mail." I was afraid it would arrive while I was in California, now I'm worried it will arrive while I'm in Lake George. There's just no satisfiying me. The whole scooter thing was Karen's idea. She rocks. The scooter: The Alien
Most recently read books:
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown (Yes, I just now read it, so sue me)
Adrift: Seventy-six Days Lost at Sea by Steven Callahan
The American Constitution: A Biography by Akhil Reed Amar
Current book:
The Cosmic Landscape: String Theory and the Illusion of Intelligent Design by Leonard Susskind
Most recently purchased (yes, purchased!) music:
Alice Peacock - Alice Peacock
Lucy Woodward - While You Can
Jason Mraz - Mr. AZ
t.A.T.u. - Dangerous and Moving
Brie Larson - Finally out of P.E.
Fleetwood Mac - Greatest Hits
Prince - 3121
Most recently watched TV: Numb3rs (or is it OK to just call it "Numbers"?)
What's going on next week: Vacation! We're taking the kids to Lake George to go to an indoor water park (yes, up here it gets cold enough that we put water parks inside). Look here: Six Flags Great Escape Lodge
What I ate in California: James, Robert, and I tried to eat only at places we don't have here. We almost succeeded. We ate at Denny's once (because it was late and everything else was closed) and they (but not me!) ate at McDonald's once. I had donuts at Master Donuts (nee Winchells). We ate at Jack in the Box (once for lunch, once for breakfast), Rally Burger (fancy meeting you here, Rick and Philip!), Red Robin, Fuddrucker's, and IHOP. Additionally, I ate at two other places I don't get to eat at here: Kristin's place (great turkey!) and Pam's house (great steak - go Tabitha!). I did eat at McD's in the airport in San Diego, but that doesn't count because I say so.
Other news: I'm still waiting for my scooter to arrive "in the mail." I was afraid it would arrive while I was in California, now I'm worried it will arrive while I'm in Lake George. There's just no satisfiying me. The whole scooter thing was Karen's idea. She rocks. The scooter: The Alien

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home