Washington, DC - Posted by Steve Mount
Brittany and I recently went to Washington, DC, with her class. We were there for four nights and five days, though only the middle three were filled with DC-stuff, the bookends being travel days. Regardless, we squeezed a lot into those three days, seeing every major monument and memorial, and visiting several other interesting places. The Holocaust Memorial Museum demands a lot of time, and I wish I'd had more to spend; the National Archives has a new, extensive exhibit that I didn't know about, and I had to rush through it; I'd liked to have seen the Signers Memorial and the new Victims of Communism Memorial, and there are several major and minor museums I had to skip completely. As I told one of the teachers, I need to live there for a month, and even then I might not have enough time to see everything.
Any way, go to my flickr page to see photos from the trip - there are 175 of them, so there's a lot to see.
http://flickr.com/photos/steve802
Any way, go to my flickr page to see photos from the trip - there are 175 of them, so there's a lot to see.
http://flickr.com/photos/steve802

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home