House of Mounts

Friday, April 28, 2006

Grad School - Posted by Kari

I keep getting emails from various people at UVM. The most recent made me excited, nervous, and proud. It stated that the incoming experimental psych class had a whopping TWO people in it, nine if you include those getting their degree in clinical psych (but they don't count). Wow. So it's a little odd that most of my seminar classes will just be me and one other student and the prof. Maybe we can meet in a coffee shop instead of a classroom. That could be interesting.

I'm getting excited in a way I never thought I would be to move back to Burlington. I applied there on a whim, and yet the minute I heard I got accepted, I no longer cared about any of the other schools. I am excited that I will be able to be a part of my niece's and nephew's lives for the first time in... well, almost 6 years.

Over and out, my friends.

3 Comments:

  • We cannot wait to have you "home," even though we (or at least I) got used to your home being California. Brittany especially will be excited, she is always glad to see you.

    By Blogger Steve Mount, at 8:58 PM  

  • Kelly and I are very much looking forward to having another reliable resource for babysitting :)

    But seriously...hey, I was being dead serious! ...we cannot wait to have you back in town.

    JM

    By Blogger James Mount, at 12:25 AM  

  • But, we will miss you!!!!Kris, we wish you well. We are proud of you.

    Love,

    M and RM

    By Blogger Marilyn or Rick, at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home