House of Mounts

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Nice Job Steven - Posted by Marilyn or Rick

Congrats on setting up the new blog... Thank you for your hard work... Congrats to Irvie too, I think the initial idea was hers; showing one again what progressive thinkers we West Coast Mount's are...

In order for me to remain an active member, i have a few simple rules that everyone must follow...
  1. You must never comment on or correct my grammer.
  2. You must never comment on or correct my speling.
  3. Except in the case of extreme emergency, no one excpet me is allowed to refer to Irive as Irvie... Everyone else must refer to her as Mrs. Mount.
  4. Wait... i guess rule number 3 doesn't work... so you can refer to Irvie as Marilyn.
  5. I hereby claim the rights to the initials RM and no one eles may use them at any time... Especially the Other Richard Mount(ORM) and the Most Likely Biggest Offender Rachel Mount (MLBORM).
  6. I hereby assign the previously referenced initials to the Other Richard Mount (ORM) and the Most Likely Biggest Offender Rachel Mount (MLBORM) and all are welcome to refer to them as such in all future posts.
  7. Rules are meant to be broken, except these which must be followed at all times...

Blogging is fun, especailly if you follow these few simple rules detailed above...

Love You All

The Offical...

RM

8 Comments:

  • I definitely don't want to be called "Mrs Mount". That is for someone old and who has been married a long time....

    Marilyn

    By Blogger Marilyn or Rick, at 9:47 AM  

  • You forgot one: "The Real RM" or TRRM

    By Blogger Rob, at 10:37 AM  

  • Well Rob... I forgot about you, you are slso forbidden to use the initials RM and have been assigned the blogger handel (TOORM) for "The Other Other RM"

    All interseted parties should refer to you as such.

    Your cooperation is greatly appriciated...

    RM

    By Blogger Marilyn or Rick, at 1:09 PM  

  • I think James and Jacob are the next to duke it out over initials! Jeannine gets out of this one, thanks to her father! Will Michael and Marilyn have to avoid each other at family gatherings from now on??

    By Blogger Steve Mount, at 1:34 PM  

  • I (Marilyn) would like to use the single initial "M". Michael can have MM or MGM or Mike or Michael or in a few years Dr. M or DR. Mike etc. Oh wait, He doesn't like it when I call him Mike. I am supposed to call him Michael.

    M

    By Blogger Marilyn or Rick, at 6:09 PM  

  • Rules one and two are going to be really hard for us English majors ... oh, wait, I was a Poli Sci major. Nevermind.

    By Blogger Steve Mount, at 10:34 PM  

  • Philip, if you like, you can be RMP! It has taken me 24 years just to remember if Philip has one L or two. I finally found a way to remember. There is one Philip.

    M

    By Blogger Marilyn or Rick, at 6:53 AM  

  • James, Jacob, Joseph... I should speak now and claim rights to JM.

    Chris gets "best initals" as CC thanks to his mother.

    Enjoying all y'all's posts.

    JM

    By Blogger James Mount, at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home