New flash from Vermont! - Posted by Anonymous
Hi Everyone, My mom, Dave and I are at camp taking a vacation day from our usual routine. She asked Dave a few minutes ago what a blog is. So we told her and I showed her some pictures you all posted and read her some of the letters! Those photos of Samantha are SO cute!
We ended up really relaxing today here at camp--the weather provided us with wind and rain for about half the day. We slept late, ate a huge breakfast, played cards, read, and napped. A friend is joining us in a while to spend the weekend. It is supposed to be nicer after today. I found that I was not using my vaca time up so I decided to do some nice long weekends . The only problem is getting out of the office on Thursday--it' s hard to do 5 days work in 4 days.
We have exciting news--Richard and Julie are engaged. She has a lovely ring and they are still deciding what their date will be. We had them over on Monday night to see the sparkler and share their story with us!
We are in the midst of lots of planning for Kristin and Nick's wedding--save the date for Memorial day weekend of 2008. We have the dress and the band and will b e settling on a place very soon. Kris starts school next week--her second of five years!
I gave Dave a Yankee game for Christmas and we could not get around to going to NYC, so we are now booked for 4 days in Tampa at the end of Sept to see a game there and beach it some. Then we will go to the Bahamas for 5 days in Oct with RIck and Julie. We are all looking forward to that!
I see no one has posted to the blog for a few months. I hope my note will inspire you all to contribute soon! I know I have not done it often, but I will more when we get around to retiring some day!
We will be having a mass for my dad (5 years this week) and for Vince and Shirley this Sunday at St. Anne's Shrine. They will use the communion cup that Shirley donated to the Shrine in Vince's memory years ago!
Love to you all--come see us any time! Love, fran
We ended up really relaxing today here at camp--the weather provided us with wind and rain for about half the day. We slept late, ate a huge breakfast, played cards, read, and napped. A friend is joining us in a while to spend the weekend. It is supposed to be nicer after today. I found that I was not using my vaca time up so I decided to do some nice long weekends . The only problem is getting out of the office on Thursday--it' s hard to do 5 days work in 4 days.
We have exciting news--Richard and Julie are engaged. She has a lovely ring and they are still deciding what their date will be. We had them over on Monday night to see the sparkler and share their story with us!
We are in the midst of lots of planning for Kristin and Nick's wedding--save the date for Memorial day weekend of 2008. We have the dress and the band and will b e settling on a place very soon. Kris starts school next week--her second of five years!
I gave Dave a Yankee game for Christmas and we could not get around to going to NYC, so we are now booked for 4 days in Tampa at the end of Sept to see a game there and beach it some. Then we will go to the Bahamas for 5 days in Oct with RIck and Julie. We are all looking forward to that!
I see no one has posted to the blog for a few months. I hope my note will inspire you all to contribute soon! I know I have not done it often, but I will more when we get around to retiring some day!
We will be having a mass for my dad (5 years this week) and for Vince and Shirley this Sunday at St. Anne's Shrine. They will use the communion cup that Shirley donated to the Shrine in Vince's memory years ago!
Love to you all--come see us any time! Love, fran

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home