Need Help - Posted by Marilyn or Rick
Is there a simple one click way to return to the BLOG after writing a comment? Steve, Perhaps the Right Coast Bloggers need directions on creating a new post. We found this very helpful when our BLOG Manager published directions. Thirdly, Could our BLOG have a little more style and color?
M
M

3 Comments:
Once you're done with your commment, you should be able to click on the name of the blog at the top of the screen to get back to the main blog page.
I can certainly write up something for blog newbies (I'm only a little beyond that point myself), or if someone is more versed, feel free to do it yourself. Thus far, I've given every contributor "administrator" status, for better or worse.
And as for design, I picked the one that seemed most colorful from the list of templates, without being too gaudy. If you're a contributor, to go www.blogger.com and log in as yourself. You will see this blog, and a "Change Settings" icon. Click on that, then click Template, then Pick New. There is a list of all the standard templates there. I used TicTac. See what there is and if there's anything that appeals. I've made a few changes that I would want to move to any new template, so don't do anything to upset the balance just yet!
By
Steve Mount, at 11:56 AM
Steve: http://www.geeks.com/techtips/2006/techtips-02feb06.htm
By
Rob, at 8:01 AM
Thanks Steve! Wow you gave administrator status to everyone? How will you justify the high salary we pay you for running this blog?
M
By
Marilyn or Rick, at 9:17 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home