House of Mounts

Monday, April 24, 2006

Scooter's Here! - Posted by Steve Mount

I just got word that my scooter has arrived in town, and it will be brought to my house tomorrow. No one else may care, but this is a big deal for me!! Toodles.

3 Comments:

  • I'm happy to scootersit while you're away.

    By Blogger Rob, at 7:59 AM  

  • Well, maybe we would understand the scooter thing if you explained it a bit more. What kind of scooter is it? Is it for you or the kids? Are the kids allowed to use it if it is for you?Where do you intend to use it? Does it have a motor? Do you have medical insurance? Inquiring minds want to know. M

    By Blogger Marilyn or Rick, at 9:14 AM  

  • Se my second post, way down, for a link to a photo. In Vermont, the scooter is classified a motorcycle. It has no gears, though (or rather, is automatic rather than manual) and they hand grips are both brakes rather than one foot and one hand. It is definitely not for the kids, it is for me. I had to get my motorcycle learner's permit to drive it. It was transshipped from China, so I have to put it together - the front wheel has to be installed, the engine primed, etc. Since we left for vacation an hour after it was dropped off, I'll be working on getting it running on Friday.

    By Blogger Steve Mount, at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home