House of Mounts

Monday, May 08, 2006

Long Lost Friends - Posted by Michael


With all this stuff on the news about Myspace being this horrible place where little kids are being taken advantage of, i thought i would remind everyone how good it can be as well. I recently signed up, and almost immediately found one of my old friends, who i had not seen in years. We always got along, but lost touch when i left temple, before either of us had cell phones.
All of us have friends we have lost touch with. Find them, its worth it.
-m

2 Comments:

  • I remember Lisa. Say Hi for me

    mom

    By Blogger Marilyn or Rick, at 2:28 PM  

  • I actually joined after reading this post, and have linked up with a few long-losts, as well as a few who busy schedules make hard to keep in touch with! Thanks for the idea!

    By Blogger Kari, at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home