House of Mounts

Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy News! - Posted by Kari

And Finally... we're engaged! Nick and I "decided" (not as romantic, but way more us) to get married, which is why we are both wearing rings (There was no eloping involved!). Plan on a Spring 2008 trip to VT, all you CA folk! More details to come when things are more set in stone, but here is a picture of us (taken from Rob and Bridget's lovely view in St. Albans) from Thanksgiving with our new "bling".

7 Comments:

  • Finally, the gag order is lifted. Woo Hoo! Congrats sis and bil (bro-in-law).

    By Blogger Steve Mount, at 10:09 AM  

  • We are so excited for both of you! Congratulations!

    By Blogger Karen, at 3:31 AM  

  • Congratulations! WOW!!! Kris will you be finished with school by spring of 2008? BTW, How is the program?

    Marilyn

    By Blogger Marilyn or Rick, at 5:28 AM  

  • Congratulations,
    I am truly happy to hear that.
    Will there still be snow when i get there? I hope so. I was just in Chicago and it was warm. So disappointing.

    Congrats again,
    -michael

    By Blogger Michael, at 9:20 AM  

  • Congratulations, both of you! Such good news. I hadn't checked recently, so Dave broke it to me first a few minutes ago. Best wishes with all your planning. Such fun!

    By Blogger ellen, at 6:00 PM  

  • Despite lots of useful advice from the spammers, i've turned off anonymous posting. I can't find a way to delete their comments.

    By Blogger Rob, at 6:13 PM  

  • Figured out how to delete them, guess i wasn't logged in...

    By Blogger Rob, at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home