Goings-on - Posted by Steve Mount
If you read the blog on or after the 8th, you saw a posting by me which is now gone - I had posted that to the wrong blog. That's what I get for posting while semi-sleeping.
Anyway, we just celebrated another 29th birthday for Dad over the weekend. Pretty soon, all of his kids will be older than he.
School is in full swing now, with this being the first full week after an initial half-week and an abreviated Labor Day week. This week also is Brittany's first cross-country meet, the boys' first Cub Scout Den meeting, the first week for Sunday school, my first house FAP meeting and first school FAP meeting, and my first time out to play golf this season. Normally I don't play at all, so this is a big deal.
The family and I are all gearing up to help Rob and Bridget move into their new house this week, too.
And on top of all that, there are two Monday Night football games tonight, and both in HD! How to squeeze it all in?!?
Anyway, we just celebrated another 29th birthday for Dad over the weekend. Pretty soon, all of his kids will be older than he.
School is in full swing now, with this being the first full week after an initial half-week and an abreviated Labor Day week. This week also is Brittany's first cross-country meet, the boys' first Cub Scout Den meeting, the first week for Sunday school, my first house FAP meeting and first school FAP meeting, and my first time out to play golf this season. Normally I don't play at all, so this is a big deal.
The family and I are all gearing up to help Rob and Bridget move into their new house this week, too.
And on top of all that, there are two Monday Night football games tonight, and both in HD! How to squeeze it all in?!?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home