House of Mounts

Monday, November 26, 2007

How's it going? - Posted by Steve Mount

Is everyone sleeping out there?

How was Thanksgiving? How is school going? Everyone ready for winter to hit? (I know, in some places, winter is barely a blip, but still...)

This time last year, we Williston Mounts were staying in Chez Dave et Fran, so it was nice to look back on that time and reminisce, and all from the comfort of my own couch. This time last year, I was passing the time by writing a couple of 50,000 word novels. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do it this year, but I did - though I only wrote one 50,000 word novel. We have to know our limits.

If you're curious and want to read an excerpt, check this out: NaNoWriMo

The kids are all doing great in school, though they were all more than happy to take three days off for the Thanksgiving break. Karen and I are on vacation this week, and we wisely planned this to coincide with the childrens' return to school. So even though we're not going anywhere, it should be a nice break nonetheless.

1 Comments:

  • I still check the blog daily. Just trying to stay warm -- it's 6 degrees out right now, wind chill puts it well below zero. Brrr...

    By Blogger Rob, at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home