House of Mounts

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Get ready to welcome new baby into family - Posted by ellen

Happy New Year, everyone. Bob and I are driving down to Brian's house tomorrow. The new baby is scheduled to be born by C-section on Jan. 7. I'll be there for most of the month to help out. Bob will come home but retun for Logan's birthday party on Jan. 20. Then he has business in LA. We'll drive home via Cambria where we'll spend a few nights in our favorite B&B in late Jan. I'll need some R&R by then. Keep well!
Ellen

2 Comments:

  • I'm saving a spot on the family tree! We're hoping everything goes well for the delivery.

    By Blogger Steve Mount, at 10:06 PM  

  • Tell Brian to post Braxton's picture when he arrives.....

    Marilyn

    By Blogger Marilyn or Rick, at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home