Poll question - Posted by Steve Mount
Blogger has a new version out, as you may have noted if you've published a posting to the blog lately. To use it, the blogger login you have basically becomes obsolete, and you need to use your Google account to login, or create a Google account if you don't have one.
As far as I can tell, there is no requirement, yet, that blogs use the new version. Anyone have any feelings about moving to the new version, or should we stick with the version we use now?
My vote is that I don't see that the benefits outweigh the pain of having to have everyone sign up for a Google account - but I have one, so if everyone else wants to move, I'm cool either way.
As far as I can tell, there is no requirement, yet, that blogs use the new version. Anyone have any feelings about moving to the new version, or should we stick with the version we use now?
My vote is that I don't see that the benefits outweigh the pain of having to have everyone sign up for a Google account - but I have one, so if everyone else wants to move, I'm cool either way.

2 Comments:
Wow! I was already to switch. I thought about it for 3 seconds and then decided to go for it. Then I got the news from blogger that I wasn't eligible becuase the Ruby family blog was unmovable, since both blogs appear on our dashboard and we use the same user name and password. I'll have to talk to my neice. So much for my new year's resolution to try new things.
Marilyn
By
Marilyn or Rick, at 6:51 PM
I'm a Google fanboy(tm), so i'm up for it.
By
Rob, at 6:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home