House of Mounts

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A couple more movie reviews - Posted by Steve Mount

The Bridge to Terabithia
I thought this was a great movie. I was expecting a Chronicles of Narnia type of thing, but it really wasn't anything like that. I was pleasantly surprised. Karen likened it to My Girl, a favorite of ours.

Norbit
I has Eddie Murphy, it has a funny trailer... what else could a movie need? How about a plot worth watching. All the funny bits are in the trailer. I kept waiting for more funny bits, but there were none. Bad, bad movie. Don't waste your time.

Other news: I see there is an Open Water 2 movie coming out on DVD soon (maybe direct to DVD, don't recall seeing it in theaters). We saw Open Water, and we were soundly disappointed. The sequel could, theoretically at least, be better than the original. Anyone seen part 2?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home