House of Mounts

Monday, March 05, 2007

The end of Blogger - Posted by Steve Mount

Well, troops, it looks like Google is ready to convert all blogs and accounts over to Google Blogs, or whatever they are calling it. Brian converted his Blogger account to a Google account and now he can't post here. When I just logged in, I got a message that I won't be able to log in to Blogger any longer - not sure if that's true or not, I guess I'll find out.

Anyway, we discussed this a while back, and the concensus was to stick with Blogger, but it looks like our hand may be forced.

If it turns out that this is the last Blogger post I can make, then I will convert the blog to Google. I think almost anyone can do the same, if so inclined, because I made sure almost everyone had owner permissions. Let's see what the next few days bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home