Welcome to Blogger 2 - Posted by Steve Mount
Yes, the conversion was necessary - to post to the blog from now on, you will have to either log in with your existing Google account or convert your Blogger account to a Google account. I suspect that if you use an existing Google account, I will have to add you as a member of the blog. I'm not sure what will happen if you convert from Blogger to Google, but I suspect it will convert and you'll be able to post immediately.
Someone try it out and post results if you can.
In other news, we had a day where almost all day, the temperature was above freezing. Spring is truly on the way.
Someone try it out and post results if you can.
In other news, we had a day where almost all day, the temperature was above freezing. Spring is truly on the way.

1 Comments:
Hi Vermont,
I think it was 90 degrees today. It was wonderful.....
I think I finally converted to the new google blog.....
testing, testing, 1 2 3
M
By
Marilyn or Rick, at 8:58 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home