House of Mounts

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

First Communion and Party - Posted by Karen



Well, despite the cold and rainy weather, Jacob and Ryan's first communion and party were a big success! We had about 42 guests over for a bbq celebration in the rain! The tent allowed for some breathing room in the house and was well worth the money. Thank you to everyone for coming as we enjoyed seeing everyone and celebrating this special occasion with both our families. It was especially nice to be able to have "Aunt Pam" join us from CA. I kept hoping for the rain to pass but in the end, it didn't really matter- the best part was being able to spend time with our families. We hope that everyone enjoyed it as much as we did. Thank you!

In addition, Brittany has begun track and I have included a picture of her running at her first meet. She ran in the 1500 and 800 and did great! We are really proud of her!

1 Comments:

  • Congrats to the boys. Also, let Brittany know I ran track in high school. It made me appreciate the outdoors more than ever. I had a lot of fun and it was a great way to keep in shape. Never won any medals... but hey, who's counting?

    By Blogger Kari, at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home