House of Mounts

Monday, January 28, 2008

Annnnnd less than 4 months.... - Posted by Kari

Time is flying. I'm in my fourth semester of school; anticipating my Master's this summer and then "proposing" to enter into the doctoral program thereafter. Nick has gone to part time at his job to pursue his own, um, academic (??) dreams of being a woodworker. He has learned to turn on a laithe, making those beautiful bowls you see in specialty shops, and is currently learning to turn table/chair legs and various other wood-related things. So moving out any time soon is probably NOT going to happen, because... yeah, learning to turn wood doesn't pay.

Less than four months away from the big wedding! Getting very excited as my months of planning actually turns into something more than a bunch of files saved on the computer. It's actually been a great activity for when I can't get my head into school work (such as right now), and I'm not so sure I'll know what to do with myself when the big day is over. I'm passing my knowledge and research onto Julie, planning the next big one for June with Rick.

If you haven't already, check out our wedding website at this location: http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/KristinMount&NickRosato

Sign the guestbook! Right now, Nick's family has signed, but no Mounts!! You know what you need to do...

See you all in May!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home