Nick-- Eastward! - Posted by Kari

Well, Nick left today to head back east. Though very sad to say goodbye and be without him for two months, his leaving marks the beginning of my own journey back to the land I call home! Thanks to Philip and Tabitha for hosting his goodbye BBQ on Saturday, and to Michael for taking time out of his busy study schedule to stop by. Nick is trying to convince me that I want to come earlier, and I think he just might win the battle. My roommate is moving out memorial day weekend, and I am not one to enjoy going home to a quiet house-- I love to talk far too much for that!
Anyway, here's a picture of me and Nick from Saturday. I will miss him very much.

1 Comments:
Safe trip, Nick! Enjoy Boston, and we look forward to seeing you around these parts.
By
Steve Mount, at 8:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home