You are a shiny, soft, round cheese. You are very imaginative and creative, but you don't like to stand out. You don't mind solitude at times and you love to do art.
Mine said I'm brie. "You are a cheese with a complex flavor. Your moods are affected by your current environments. You are sophisticated and mature but sometimes a little superstitious."
I am emmental cheese! (Never even heard of it...but its Swiss)
"You are a sweet-smelling, light-toned cheese with large holes. You are adventurous and love challenges. You are easily excited and sometimes a little mischievous."
I am blue cheese; I am a soft, crumbly white blue-streaked cheese. I am very cool and mellow. I am very knowledgeable and wise and people come to you for advice and help.
i dont know what this means for my future ... people nowadays prefer ranch to me ... -m
I am parmesan. Well, that's not too bad. Most people like to add lots of it to other good things even though it doesn't stand well all by itself. The description says I,m a little lazy, so I think I'll go and take a nap now.
This is a blog where members of the Mount family (centered in California and Vermont) can converse freely and post news, accomplishments, brags, and the whole shebang. Remember: read from the top down!!
8 Comments:
You are mozzarella!
You are a shiny, soft, round cheese. You are very imaginative and creative, but you don't like to stand out. You don't mind solitude at times and you love to do art.
By
Rob, at 11:58 AM
Hey Rob, I am mozzarella, too.
M
By
Marilyn or Rick, at 1:14 PM
Me too. Damn, I wanted to be meunster or feta.
By
Steve Mount, at 6:05 AM
I am feta!!! I hate feta!!
By
Karen, at 11:57 AM
Mine said I'm brie. "You are a cheese with a complex flavor. Your moods are affected by your current environments. You are sophisticated and mature but sometimes a little superstitious."
Nick was mozzarella....
By
Kari, at 8:17 PM
I am emmental cheese! (Never even heard of it...but its Swiss)
"You are a sweet-smelling, light-toned cheese with large holes. You are adventurous and love challenges. You are easily excited and sometimes a little mischievous."
-James
By
James Mount, at 6:51 AM
I am blue cheese;
I am a soft, crumbly white blue-streaked cheese. I am very cool and mellow. I am very knowledgeable and wise and people come to you for advice and help.
i dont know what this means for my future ... people nowadays prefer ranch to me ...
-m
By
Michael, at 3:35 PM
I am parmesan. Well, that's not too bad. Most people like to add lots of it to other good things even though it doesn't stand well all by itself. The description says I,m a little lazy, so I think I'll go and take a nap now.
By
ellen, at 6:20 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home